Trusted By The Top Rated DynaPier Manufacturer As Their Installer For The Dallas / Fort Worth Area
Premier Foundation Repair Is One Of The Select Contractors In The Country Authorized To Use The DynaPier System.
DynaPier Piers Identified The Most Common Problems With Other Pier Systems - Then Created A PIer So Advanced, It Eliminated All Of Them
DynaPier is an advanced, interlocking, patented pier system with innovative design segments comprised of high-strength concrete, while providing superior shear strength and compressive resistance as proven by independent testing labs. It provides permanent repair with the best warranty in the industry.
Premier Foundation Repair Recommends DynaPier Because Of Their Uncompromising Toughness And Built-In Strength
These are no ordinary piers. Each pier has a unique core strength, and each individual pier connects with other piers to form a new, strong support network underneath your foundation.
The outer casing is filled with a concrete core, and cured for maximum hardness. The DynaPier® segments are hydraulically driven into the ground one at a time. After one DynaPier® segment is driven, another segment is connected to the foundation pier, and the process is repeated until the foundation pier hits bedrock or a dense strata of subsurface material.
The foundation pier is then topped with a steel cap, and finally, the house is lifted and secured on the foundation pier. Learn more about the foundation pier installation process.
- The pier is located centrally and directly beneath the foundation footing.
- ALL parts are connected to form a monolithic pier.
- ALL shims are contained within the pier cap.
- Installation does not require removal or breaking of the footing; footing remains completely intact.
- The result is a foundation that far exceeds the home's original structural integrity, making your foundation better than new.